Registration, Tuition, Recital Fees & Policies
Thank you for your interest in Stepping Out Studio of Dance! Here is what you need to know!
1. A yearly registration fee is required in order to reserve your child’s place in a class.
2. The first Month’s Tuition and the annual Registration Fee are due when registering.
3. All forms (registration card, medical release and parent acknowledgement form) must be filled out and signed and required fees paid before a student attends class. You are not completely registered until all of this information is filled out!
4. These fees and tuition are non-refundable.
5. Recital costumes will be ordered for each class in which a student is enrolled. If a student does not wish to participate in a recital dance, written notice must be given to the class instructor no later than November 1st. Costumes must be ordered before the Christmas Break to allow sufficient time for the costumes to arrive before pictures and recital.
5. The dance year terminates with an annual rehearsal and recital. The Rehearsal is mandatory for participation in recital.